View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 02:20 AM   #284
lua
New Brawn
Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1 Points: 67, Level: 1
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

lua has made some quality postslua has made some quality postslua has made some quality postslua has made some quality postslua has made some quality postslua has made some quality posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomsen View Post
Hey guys!

Made some videos of my squat and deadlift session today.
I tried to go deeper on my squat, also set up a low box for my last set (failed on second rep, but ok ;-) )

I found that on my deadlifts I move my hips up to high before the bar leaves the floor. Have to fix that next time.

Any advice would be highly appreciated.
Hey, unfortunately there is little traffic in this thread, so I'm just gonna give you my thoughts even though I'm not an expert (in fact I'm waiting for replies on my form here too). Anyways, I'm quite confident in the following points for what it's worth:
- squats: you just dont hit proper depth and seem to good-morning the weight quite a bit. So, I'd just lower the weight until you can do it right.
- deadlifts: seem good too me except that you seem to maybe slightly overextend at lockout. I dont think your hips can be too high as long as your back remains straight, but I might be wrong about this (maybe someone more experienced can correct me if necessary).

I wonder why you use a belt, cause I've been thinking about whether to use one and if so when to start using one.
lua is offline   Reply With Quote