View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 08:10 PM   #13
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Here's my response to Anti...

Seriously. If you claim a supplement can do X, and then state that the results might have been from something else, you have no credibility.

You've basically just told us that BCL was trying to blatantly lie to us.

You could run corn starch and steroids side by side, say that corn starch yielded a 22 pound gain in 6 weeks, and then mention...oh, he was taking "other" things.

Seriously, Anti, for your own good you need to separate yourself from this bunk. Bogus and misleading claims help no one except the thieves that pad their wallets.

Enough of the talk. I'll run the product, and if I gain even 5 pounds of muscle, I'll toot it like no tomorrow. And with your statement that it works if you know what you're doing...then PROVE IT to us. Run a log, and show us its potency.

Not hating on your bro, just being real. If you make a statement, back it up with actions...not talk.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote