View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 12:57 PM   #14
SaxonViolence
Brawn
Points: 1,222, Level: 19 Points: 1,222, Level: 19 Points: 1,222, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

SaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributor
Cool

HMMMmmnn...

For five Million, I see a very inclusive Home Workshop along with a really nice Home Gym in my future.

Five Million—Very Nice—but it is not the kind of money that you could throw around too much without ending up broke again.

One of the Lotteries was up to $600 Million the other day.

Now that's more like it!

My sister thought that it was worth telling me, when she came across it Serendipitously that Oprah Winfrey has 18.5 Billion Dollars.

I'm definitely not a Fan.

I never met the Woman and wish her no ill...

But if she'd pass away and leave me that 18.5 Billion...

That's what I like to Day-Dream about.

I'd open a Firearms Factory and Produce Guns that I've always wanted to see...

And hey, if I have to sell them at a loss, and I hemorrhage away $10 or $15 Million a year...

Who really cares?

My money would still outlive me.

I'd give a Billion to the JPFO—With two minor Strings:

They start their own magazine for members;

And,

I get to insert my own editorial every month, on the months that I choose to.

Sponsor strength contests with ridiculous prize money.

For instance:

A two day contest consisting of the Three Powerlifts And the Two Olympic Lifts—Determined by combined totals...

With a pay-off something like $500 000 1st; $300 000 2nd; $100 000 3rd; $50 000 4th and $30 000 5th in each weight class.

How would one train for such a contest?

What would the Ideal Combined Lifter look like?

I have no Idea, but offering that kind of prize money yearly, for at least 25 years {Trust fund in case I don't last another 25 years}

It would be most interesting to find out.

Yes, with 18.5 Billion, I'd set many fields of Endeavor to Humming!

Saxon Violence
SaxonViolence is offline   Reply With Quote