moeheep
Max Brawn
Points: 9,512, Level: 65 Points: 9,512, Level: 65 Points: 9,512, Level: 65
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: 1.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: DEADS
Fav Supp: Condense
moeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite member

Build a HUGE home gym, and hire JB to be my personnal trainer after he moves down here.

Take a short cab ride, 2-3 dollar fare, give the cabbie a Ben Franklin and tell him to keep the change...(always wanted to do that)

Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 325
Bench = 210
Dead = 353
Total = 888

The iron is there during my times of happiness, sadness and anger. The iron is there available through the 4 seasons and inclement weather. The iron is there to either comfort me or motivate me. The Iron manages to show me how strong I am or how humble I need to be. The iron does not yell, but it always demands respect. The iron is not a disciplinarian, but when disrespected, I feel it for a long time. The iron does not love or hate, but we definitely share a strong bond. And no matter how far I stay away or for how long, the iron is there, waiting to be lifted.
moeheep is offline   Reply With Quote