View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 09:50 AM   #294
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Quote:
you did, look back through your log and read the conversations you was haveing with me and off road about progression and the advice off road gave you about useing a 12 rep set and how to use progression then look at your last two workouts, now tell me you listend to what was said.
But the only bit I didn't follow was the rep scheme because it was too much of a jump and I couldn't figure out what weights to go with, so I just did 5x5, seen as I was told before that reps are just tools.
I dropped the weight like you said, and used weighted bags of bolts to progress slowly, like you said

Quote:
my last bit of advice,

pick a fullbody routine from the MAB forum and ask for help to pick one if needed and start very light with it then run into the ground with out stalling, if want this bad enough you will do it, it is hard work not every workout will be brillent and it takes time, a lot of the guys on here what go in to the gym and smash big weights and make it look easy have been training for years and they also started out useing light weights and build it up with time, as for the eating just eat a balanced healthish diet with plenty of proteins and veg and fruit and some carbs like pasta and potatoes and if you fancy a burger or a pizza and some ice cream eat some, when hungery go and eat, KEEP IT SIMPLE.

I will.

Cheers

- Linden
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote