Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

I'd take the 3 mil I'd have left after taxes, and invest 2 mil of it with an extremely diverse portfolio, probably 40% in steady growth, low risk stocks, 40% in mutual funds and 20% in higher risk stocks.

I'd complete the rest of my contract with uncle Sam, then never work again. After I'm done with my contract I would invest in restaurant franchises. I'd oversee the construction, but once they were up and running they wouldn't see me much. While I'm still in I would invest in houses that I could get a deal on, then have a property management company take over and sit back and let the rent money flow in.

I'd buy a house for myself that's more garage than house, because I'd have quite a few cars and a massive home gym with a monolift and tons of other goodies.

After all my businesses are up and running by themselves, I'd get a sick RV and travel. Mostly in the mountains. By the time I died I would have turned that 3 mil into 7+, and my family would bet set.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote