linedriver465
Max Brawn
Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great work Nick! Smashed it again! Like all the bold! I was up at 3 because I rarely sleep much. I get a nap most nights 2-4hours average, and I wake a lot because of my headache. So if there's activity for me to do here I'm on, if not I'm staring at the tv or laying in the dark Keep up the strong workouts!!!
thanks brother. Sorry to hear about the wicked headaches. At least you're enjoying your time awake!

Have you ever had an MRI or CET scan of your head done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrisulfr View Post
Lots of increases! I'm curious, I've seen you do a lot of routines, what was your fave?
Thanks brother.

Let's see.
5/3/1 was the routine I ran the longest and it got me to a 2pps bench, 3.5pps squat, and 4.5pps deadlift (back when I used to good morning the squat and RDL the deadlift). I ran that for 13 months.

The most fun was probably Jamie Lewis' chaos and pain singles, doubles, and triples routine that I ran over the summer of 2012. That helped me to reach a 5pps deadlift and 245lb paused bench. It had flexibility, intensity and variety.

However in terms of progression methodology, the rep goal system, which I'm currently embarking on makes the most logical sense and doesn't mess with % and $hit which I like considering I tend to overanalyze and calculate things lol.

Progression based on Preliplin's chart was also great and I followed a routine based on that before the toe break incident. That helped me to pull 525 (re: RDL) in the gym at a BW of 178lbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Keep charging hard LD.
Will do Steve! Thanks for turning me on to the rep goal system!
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote