RGRthat
Brawn
Points: 907, Level: 16 Points: 907, Level: 16 Points: 907, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: none
Training Type: Chaos & Pain
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Muscle Marinade
RGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributorRGRthat is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
4. Pushing yourself to the edge of consciousness and trying to get yourself to puke are both STUPID. EFFING STUPID. You burn yourself out without ever really getting anything out of it. Yes, I push myself when I train, and most people who train DON'T push themselves nearly enough, but more isn't always better. You have to know when to push yourself and when to back off to get the most out of your sessions, and again, that comes into play with effective programming that's based on a combination of science, experience, and past results.
I know that some people find the fanatic/cult mentality crazy and off putting but I love it. They found something they like and they go balls to the wall. What is the point in doing something if you don't give it everying you have.
Deadlift 425
Snatch 155
Clean & Jerk 225

Drunk RGR Training http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...-training.html
RGRthat is offline   Reply With Quote