OneMorePlate
Max Brawn
Points: 4,036, Level: 40 Points: 4,036, Level: 40 Points: 4,036, Level: 40
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: 30+
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Red Meat
OneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master memberOneMorePlate is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post

Mike's Old School Plan, week 2

warmups: Jump Rope, hip and leg stuff
Dynamic: P. Cleans up to a miss at 175, 2x 135 (saving myself for challenge tomorrow)

Squat:
1x 315 (much better this week, add 5)
2x 10x 240

Pause Squat:
2x 245
4x 5x 200

Sumo Deadlift:
2x 12x 185

Flat soles didn't help the squatting any and you can see how inflexible my bad ankle is as the heel keeps coming up. But really I don't think these are doing what I want them to do which is stretch and get blood going. They just kind of made me feel worse afterward.

Anyway, there you go. Plowed through it. Massive eating tonite. I know it looks like I am wasting away. haha. But I am just keeping it clean and eating as much as I want. Just no crap, although I am going to have a beer tonite, maybe two, but no more than that.

Onward and upward.
Great attitude!

Recently found ankle flexibility problems too. Started standing in front of a wall one foot back for support the other a few inches away from the wall. With the foot a few inches away from the wall you bend the knee till it touches the wall and hold till the ligament realizes its needs to adapt. Repeat if needed. Just continue to move your foot away from the wall further till you reach your goal. You can stretch the other ankle if needed but in my case the limber one has a range double the one I broke years ago.

Great training always like coming in here seeing your progress.
Keep pushing.
OneMorePlate is online now   Reply With Quote