Originally Posted by Kleurplaay
Believe me you can get it a lot worse (Demi Lovato & Taylor Swift all day).
I would honestly prefer that to the stuff I have to listen to, which features:
- No one who can play an instrument
- Nothing harmonically interesting
- Nothing rhythmically interesting
- No sense of development through the song
- Some bloke talking about his sex life
- Occasional bit of auto-tuned singing
- Misogynist, homophobic lyrics
- Non-stop tedious profanity
- Occasional bits stolen, sorry sampled
, from talented musicians and systematically stripped of any original meaning. Like recycling a Louis XIV chair into chipboard.
God, I hate rap and hip-hop with a vengeance. Grrr.