Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

I totally agree with you, tnation has some great stuff but i do not trust any of their supplement articles because you get to the end and then they start talking about biotest products and how wonderful they are. I run into people all the time that ask me what the best supplement is and I tell them food, they ask what the best program is, I say something heavy and done hard, thats it. Simplicity rules, and yields results!!

The internet is a great resource for kids but companies have really ruined a lot of it and it is hard for beginners to determine what is good and bad info!

I highly suggest that you check out the velocity diet on tnation, it boggled my mind, it is actually diet suggested to be used for a month where pretty much the only thing consumed is biotest products!! No real food, the dieters are allowed one whole food meal a week, these are supplements as in supplements to your diet they are not supposed to be the whole diet. It just seems outrageous to me.
jwood is online now   Reply With Quote