Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

I totally agree with you, tnation has some great stuff but i do not trust any of their supplement articles because you get to the end and then they start talking about biotest products and how wonderful they are. I run into people all the time that ask me what the best supplement is and I tell them food, they ask what the best program is, I say something heavy and done hard, thats it. Simplicity rules, and yields results!!

The internet is a great resource for kids but companies have really ruined a lot of it and it is hard for beginners to determine what is good and bad info!

I highly suggest that you check out the velocity diet on tnation, it boggled my mind, it is actually diet suggested to be used for a month where pretty much the only thing consumed is biotest products!! No real food, the dieters are allowed one whole food meal a week, these are supplements as in supplements to your diet they are not supposed to be the whole diet. It just seems outrageous to me.
jwood is offline   Reply With Quote