View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 05:54 AM   #7
Dray
Max Brawn
Points: 10,100, Level: 67 Points: 10,100, Level: 67 Points: 10,100, Level: 67
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: bench press
Dray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master member

Sound reasoning, looks like. And aligns closely to some of my - very limited - experience so far.

Just one question (though I think I already know the answer...) - does the formula change at all if someone is not only starting with checked boxes for "ectomorph", weak, and small-boned, but also rapidly approaching 40 years old, with no background of lifting, sport, or anything like that, but instead, a heavily sedentary lifestyle featuring the odd addiction and other stupidity here and there...?

What if it was more like closing in on 50yo when starting, with all of the above? Or 60yo?

The first version is, well, *me* a year or so ago , and the others just hypothetical.

Not trying to open an argument, stir up trouble, or anything like that. Simply curious. Again, I *probably* know the answer to the first one. The other versions, I feel increasingly less sure, but actually have no idea, to be honest.