View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 07:24 PM   #2
bgben3
New Brawn
Points: 2,245, Level: 28 Points: 2,245, Level: 28 Points: 2,245, Level: 28
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

bgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good posts

Well the 1st thing I see when I look at this is, you aren't eating enough. I would add 2 protein shakes. 1 between breakfast and lunch and one between lunch and dinner. This will be 5 small meals instead of just 3. Eat more protein and less carbs, switch from saturated fats to healthy fats. 2 oz of chicken breast? What is that? A chicken breast cut in 4ths? Cut out the egg yolks if you are eating them and the bacon and add almonds instead. Oatmeal, brown rice and potatoes are better choices than pasta and unhealthy fats. Eat more protein, for instance, through out the day I eat 18 egg whites, 4 chicken breast, 2 shakes at 50g each and a fillet of fish. And this is all in my contest prep, where I roughly go from 10% body fat to 4-5% body fat.
NGA Natural Pro Body Builder
bgben3 is offline   Reply With Quote