View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 03:48 PM   #6
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
Why does the industry have to be so outrageous?

and why cant people just keep it simple and train hard and eat well, that is all you need. If you are a beginner like most are in these threads just pick a basic program and go balls to the wall and eat big. I guarantee gains, everybody wants an easy way out and a magic pill, but dont want to work hard.

Things are getting crazier and crazier. I am fan of t-nation but if they continue this I will have to take my business elsewhere. I like their powerlifting articles and most of their bodybuilding articles but this is just way too much for me.
One of the reasons I hold back from getting into the supplement ring is because of this. Supplement money drives the bus. Sure, T-Nation has great info...but when that info starts getting wrapped around a program where you have to buy supplements or you'll over-train, it's time for me to go elsewhere for that info.

Not telling you what to do Jwood, because I know you're a wise man. It's the kids out there who fall for this stuff...well, it's abuse. T-Nation gains their trust and then anal rapes them. Sorry to be blunt, but that is what's happening.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 08-26-2009 at 03:52 PM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote