Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Peeling. Itching. My skin looks hidious.

Didn't really plan to go to the gym, I did anyway. Deadlifts with 135lbs felt heavy in the hands. My burnt front delts felt like they were ripping apart with 225. I will try again Friday. I want 315 for 30 reps.

The show needs more meat before it can be presented along side other peoples dozens of ideas. Depending on his schedule me and another guy are gonna be working on it over the next several weeks.

The story will be intense. The protagonist an embelishment of myself I have about 3 months of acting experience, so, the chances are worthlessly small of me getting the main part. Even a supporting role in my own show, would be sweet. I've got my foot in the door of awesomeness.

Of course the challenge now is focusing. While I write I have daydreams of being a rockstar and driving Bentleys.

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!

Last edited by EliteDreams; 05-16-2013 at 01:07 AM.
EliteDreams is offline   Reply With Quote