sleepingdog
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Starting Strength
Fav Exercise: Heavy bar work
Fav Supp: Steak
sleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributor

5/15/13

Ok, well. I'm not the most patient person in the world. And all my good intention was short lived. Hit the gym up again, and made sure to take my K-Otic beforehand. Great session, no apparent ill effects.

Mixing 10/10
K-Otic never fails to mix thoroughly. That's huge when it comes to drink mixes.

Taste 7/10
A pretty rough day for getting all my K-Otic down. I ended up continuing to add water as I drank it down. Probably about 20z total today to get it to the strength I wanted.

Effect 9/10
Awesome day at the gym. Smashed a new PR on deadlift that I never even intended to go for. I get a little amped up and just keep adding weight though.

Overall 9/10
Gotta love suprising yourself at the gym this often. There isn't much that makes you feel as good as finding out you're stronger than you were last week. If K-Otic can keep pushing me to lift more and more, then consider me a fan!

Personal tips that I've learned along my still short journey:

Leave your ego at the door.
Prepare. Showing up dehydrated, hungry, and tired will guarantee failure.
Be ready to fight for that grinder of a PR.
Listen and learn. Absorb everything you can, and assimilate that knowledge.

Top Gym lifts:
Squat: 415lbs
Deads: 440lbs
Bench: 315lbs
sleepingdog is offline   Reply With Quote