CLEEPER
Max Brawn
Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: Classic
Fav Exercise: Behind the neck press
Fav Supp: Fusion 7 Protien
CLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beast

I'm going to log this work out even though it sucks.

I hate excuses so ill just go with it sucked.

Squat warm up
Bar x 10
135x5

Work sets (10x10 goal)ATG
185(60% 1 rm) x 10x5 .

Done in 10 minutes.

I worked last night and got home at 7 am.
I traded my race truck for a brute force 4 wheeler and had to gather all parts for the truck and help the guy load it on a trailer.
We worked in the heat for 6 straight hours and today's fast lasted 22 hours instead of be 18 hour goal.

I did not work out fasted but I had a small piece of meat loaf and some broccoli . Waited 2 hours and then tried to lift even though I already had a head ache. (Also skipped coffee this morning)
I went in and tried to do the work, it felt really heavy on the first set and it did not get any better as the sets went on, head ache just for worse so I ended it at 5 sets.

I am pi$$ed but I also realize that I have not deloaded legs in several months. Upper body gets a little deload the weeks on the boat but legs are always done first and last day home.
I guess I will chalk this off as a deload .
I took a cold shower and now it's time to eat and get some sleep.