13 in 15
Max Brawn
Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: yes
Fav Supp: meat
KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
Impressive chin-ups. 3 sets of 10 are right around the corner. I'm jealous. . .
Thanks OR! They are tough for me to progress on, so any additional rep is a big deal lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great work Rich! Great benching and congrats on the huge PRs!!! So gotta ask...why are you going so light on regular bench? If your hitting mid 3s with the bench daddy, your normal bench should be over 300? Not trying to be a jerk by asking either, just that for most guys the slingshot, bench daddy, ram...add 20-25lbs or so. So seems you could be doing much more for regular work? Just curious! Keep crushing everything big guy!!!
Don't know what to tell you Jay. My last tested max was 300 TNG. So 245 is 80% of my max. 5x5 is no easy task for me at that weight. One set of 5 is gravy. I'm just progressing as I can and what the iron gods give me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
I also am no bench daddy or slingshot expert, but what jay says makes sense to me. LtL has told me that most slingshot work should be paused as well.

At any rate, those are some big weights to be lifting over your head which I am sure is giving you much more confidence! Just be carefeul how you manage it tho. Maybe check with Gabe if you haven't done so already.

Dips & Chins are looking awesome Rich!
Yeah I haven't been doing any bench daddy "work" yet. Just playing with it to see how much weight I can move with it. As I said in my post I will now be backing down the weight and start doing some overload work sets. Pretty sure Gabe hits 50+ pounds over his raw max with the daddy, so I don't think I'm too far off?

Thanks for the feedback guys
KD5NFW is online now   Reply With Quote