View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 10:19 AM   #26
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
I wasn't referring to you at all. I was making a general statement based on what I have learned and observed. I'm not playing any games at all. I don't know you from Adam, don't read most of what you post, or anything. I barely read and post on the board.

You're making the assumptions here. For example: if you assume that the guys in those vids got to look like that without ever carrying extra fat, you are mistaken. It. Doesn't. Happen.

I never said they've never gained extra fat.

I said they stay lean all year

As I'm sure your well aware, a guy at 10% bf could gain fat throughout a bulk and end up at 12%. Thats still lean. And that was my point.

This stemed from me replying to someone, who presumed you'd look pudgy after a bulk.
While that may be the case sometimes, and while I'm not qualified to question those that know more about lifting than me, I've learned that you can stay lean, year round.
From information on here, and from other sources.

I think the assumptions are of yours.

I never said anything about not gaining a scrap of fat when you bulk up, but you assumed thats what I meant.
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote