View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 01:54 PM   #11
Epinephrine
Brawn
Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Epinephrine is a consistent contributorEpinephrine is a consistent contributorEpinephrine is a consistent contributorEpinephrine is a consistent contributorEpinephrine is a consistent contributorEpinephrine is a consistent contributorEpinephrine is a consistent contributorEpinephrine is a consistent contributorEpinephrine is a consistent contributorEpinephrine is a consistent contributorEpinephrine is a consistent contributor

In my opinion if you're eating more food than your body needs to pack on muscle, you're also going to pack on some fat. Unless you're a super genetic freak or on the juice then there's really nothing you're gonna be able to do about that. You should just be happy that you're getting stronger and making progress in the gym! Who cares if you get a little pudgy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac View Post
Over thinking things is a great way to fall into categories 1 and 2 in my opinion.
While people try to micro manage every small detail of their diet and workout they tend to lose focus on the simple things. Spending time in the gym and eating a little more than calories than your body needs to maintain it's current weight seem to work great for me and most people.
I believe this with every fiber in my body! People over think and second guess themselves ALL THE TIME and that's the one sure fire way to NOT SUCCEED. Just be smart about your food choices for the most part, but don't shy away from eating those goodies and just let the magic of HEAVY ASS LIFTING and INTENSITY do the rest of the work!
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links