View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 05:29 PM   #2671
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Thanks alot for the support my friends!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
What's really impressive about that push press PB is that you'd already got a log PB and a push press rep PB and you'd missed the lift on the previous attempt. Push press is a really hard lift to come back from after a missed attempt.

One of those unstoppable days - well done.

(I hit 120 over head just once a few years back, and must confess that I held it as long as humanly possible overhead in the hope someone would see it. But nobody did. )
Thanks Tann. I have been pressing alot lately and had great progress overhead. On the first try at 120 I got distracted while walking the weight out and my chest collapsed just a bit but enough to fail. 2nd try I got very tight and it flew up