Old 05-10-2013, 10:50 PM   #1
BigManBigLiftin
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,904, Level: 26 Points: 1,904, Level: 26 Points: 1,904, Level: 26
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: chocolate milk
BigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machine
Default One of the greats - epitome of humble.

After training/mobility tonight, I was on facebook reading the status updates.. (wow that sounded High school girlish lol) Everyone by now knows I train with Al Caslow, his (status) was one of them I read.

"True story, not bragging.... I sat next to a MMA athlete on my flight from ABQ to DFW. Tons of q&a about MMA then we exchanged names and his only question was "the Al Caslow? The Powerlifter?" Blew my mind... I had to say no, had no clue how to react. Just thought that was beyond flattering."

This man has a resume that most of us can only dream bout touching - and every time I train with him, it blows me away. Accomplished so much, and still is - and yet he is this humble (all the time!). He truly has set a respectable, and very honorable standard for us newcomers, and amateurs of this sport to maintain.

Supplement Supersource Sponsored Athlete
http://www.supplementsupersource.com
BigManBigLiftin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links