MikeM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: in 3rd year
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
MikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite member

Haha! Thanks for taking it the right way.

To tell you the truth, now that I look back on it, I really think I was writing that for myself more so than for you in a way. I have been feeling lately that I am not going into sessions with the right mental outlook. I need to be more sure of myself, stop doubting or fussing about this or that, quit over thinking, etc. I think as I was reading your log, some of the things you were saying struck me as things I do that I think I need to change in myself. I think I was transferring that onto you, maybe too much. My main point though was I think you don't sound confident in yourself and you should be. I could be wrong about that impression though of course. You do tend to write sort with a wry humor that I may be misinterpretting.

But that's why I like reading everyone's logs! It helps me work through my own problems.

Now let's see those speed deads! Bring forth video of the massive pulls!

Just continue to rub it in that my own deadlift sucks!! But, I'm working on it!!

Best meet lifts: Sq 150 Kg (330 lb), Bench 120 Kg (264), DL 160 (352) @89 Kg (197)
Best gym lifts: Sq 375, Bench 280 (pause), DL 385 @205 or less
Goals: 3/4/5
Goals beyond my wildest dreams, 600 Kg raw total, 200/160/240

Hack away at anything which isn't essential. Do what you love, and do it often. Fazc.

Everything competes for recovery so more assistance is not always the best idea. miked96
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote