View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 11:25 AM   #19
folkprophet
Brawn
Points: 657, Level: 13 Points: 657, Level: 13 Points: 657, Level: 13
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

folkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality postsfolkprophet has made some quality posts

Thank you all for the advice. I will try to get a video...though I'm not sure how...but I'll think on it. Someone I know must have something.

Anyhow, just as an update, the back is less sore this morning than last nigh. So that's good I guess. Even then, wasn't too bad...I'm just worried because it's back. Seems like deadlifts in general go against everything they always teach you about lifting. "Lift with your legs!"

As far as injury vs. soreness and being aware of myself in that regard...the back soreness at all is new enough that it's hard to distinguish, and that's part of my paranoia.

I do think that I will keep my deadlift weight a bit lower for now and work on increasing reps vs. pushing the weight up and up and up right away. That way I can concentrate on form, etc... as I develop the strength and conditioning I need.

Thanks again all.
folkprophet is offline   Reply With Quote