Old 05-09-2013, 04:49 PM   #1333
JTurner
Max Brawn
Points: 7,933, Level: 59 Points: 7,933, Level: 59 Points: 7,933, Level: 59
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 2+ Years
Fav Exercise: BTNPP
Fav Supp: Beef
JTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by markievicz View Post
very strong stuff JT
Thank Al.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
JT, I love you. You work hard and analyze and get it done. But your head gets in the way! You own every weight you unrack or pull. You just don't act like it.

Analyze this. Effing get that sh** overhead or wherever you want it to go!

I mean this in a good way. If I come off badly here, it's someone else's fault clearly. Just saying, you seem to be apologizing for your good lifts and easy on yourself with your bad ones.

You have no exscuse. You are strong. Period. Prove it. Daily. Start tomorrow.
You're right, my head gets in the way overthinking and that's one of the reasons I've simplified things recently tp squat/bench/dead, make reps and add weight. I know I own every weight I unrack because I plan to and I know it's there. Not sure about the acting like I own it but I tend to avoid celebratory prose in my log, analyse and onto the next, might give that impression.

It's taken in a good way, I appreciate posts like this, a log is pointless otherwise and it made me crack a smile. One thing I'm curious about is what kind of changes you're talking about?

Deadlifts tomorrow, going to look like speed pulls just for you Mike .