View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 01:56 PM   #1
Epinephrine
Brawn
Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18 Points: 1,162, Level: 18
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Epinephrine is a consistent contributorEpinephrine is a consistent contributorEpinephrine is a consistent contributorEpinephrine is a consistent contributorEpinephrine is a consistent contributorEpinephrine is a consistent contributorEpinephrine is a consistent contributorEpinephrine is a consistent contributorEpinephrine is a consistent contributorEpinephrine is a consistent contributorEpinephrine is a consistent contributor
Default What's good brothers?!

Been lurking around here for a little while, and thought I'd finally say hi! I'm a member of another forum as well and just wanted to see if you guys were 'intense' enough . Just kidding, some of you mofos definitely are!

I'm a 19 year old kid-man. Kid because I'm a teen still, man because I have a beard which everyone seems to want to pet, which is really freaking weird. I'm a sophomore at THE Ohio University. Been training for about 3-4 years seriously (intent of bodybuilding) but about 5-6 years total (training for football in school).

I've used a few different training styles, including BUT NOT LIMITED TO Max-OT, DC, standard volume routines, HIT Mentzer/Yates style, etc... etc... Basically what I've learned is that it really doesn't matter how you train as long as you progress in what you're doing and eat for your goals.

I competed in the 2012 NPC Northern Kentucky and SH*T was that a bad idea on my part, hahaha. Definitely should have went with a natural show... probably could have done better than 6th place.... oh well it was my first show and more or less a learning experience.

I used a keto type diet for the NKY and it worked pretty well, until it stopped working... *facepalm* Now I honestly refuse to do any type of low-carb dieting. I've learned how beneficial they are and am glad to say I no longer fear carbs!

I'm sure you guys are wondering about my stats, so here they are!

Height: 5'9 3/4 - 5'10
Weight: 190ish (haven't stepped on a scale in a long time)
BF %: No idea! Haha, I do have my top 4 abs visible and obliques to match.
Bench: Awful. I don't flat bench. AT ALL. Shoulder gets fucked almost every time.
Squat: 405 x 4 was my all time best. Don't know a max.
Deadlift: 405 x 2 with no straps. I don't dl enough IMO. I need to get back at it.

Lately my training hasn't been focused on the number on the bar, but more so the reps I can get. Typically try to keep it around 10-20 reps. Once I'm able to hit 20 I bump the weight up and start again.

If there's something I didn't mention which you guys would like to know go ahead and ask. I hope to learn a lot from some of the senior members here and gain enough knowledge to take my bodybuilding career to the next level.

Cheers, brothers.
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links