View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 06:06 AM   #520
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ole grunt View Post
conratulations on your upcoming retirement. I just spent 4 yrs. in myself for the college money, but wouldn't trade the experience for anything. Made some great friends who I am still in touch with almost 20 yrs. later. I was just a grunt myself (hence the screen name). Spent some time with the 82nd in Italy and a couple years with the 101st. Again, congratulations and best of luck in your post military endeavors.
thanks OG, i think you will like this board, not very much drama here, unlike many other boards out there. just a group of people that enjoy the weightlifting lifestyle. Dont hesitate to ask any questions you may have and to interject any info that might help someone else out, that what this place is all about