Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

For some reason, I've always been very empathetic. Yes, I get frustrated with other people, but I also often see how they may be in a tough position. My wife is one of those people. She has anxiety disorder, and even though she's a very nice person, if she's having an anxiety attack nothing else matters, and she'll scream in the face of a stranger if it comes to that. People sometimes just assume she's a bitch, but that couldn't be further from the truth. When she's having an anxiety attack, she just can't control herself. It's kind of sad.

When other people are having a bad time, I always try to assume that they are a victim of cercumstance, instead of just a bad person.

That reminds me of when I was a substitute teacher. I'd often go into a classroom in the morning and the teacher would have left a note. It would let me know what the kids were to do, and when I was working with younger kids at the end of the note it would almost always say something like "Watch out for Kevin and Steven. They are trouble."

Well I found something very interesting to be true. If I treated Kevin and Steven just exactly like I would treat everyone else, then they would usually be just fine. This teacher probably had a bad experience with these kids, and ever since she's been treating them differently. Like they're "bad kids". I don't believe in bad kids. I believe that some kids need more help learning to make better decisions, and if we write them off then all we are doing is failing them.