Thread: Q&A with BBOD
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 10:23 AM   #388
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippy7 View Post
BIG BIG thank you for your input BBOD and sorry for the late response sir. Right now I do a full body M/W/F. Workout Routine

Bench 5x5 132lbs
Lunges 5x3 46lbs DB (5reps 3sets)
DB shoulder press 5x5 38lb DB
1 Arm DB bend over row 5x5 66lbs DB
Dips on a bench corner (i train at home) 5x3 57lbs DB between legs (5reps 3sets)
Pull ups 5x5 22lbs

I used to do squats before lunges 5x5 but it was difficult with no squat rack. I did them with DBs each arm also wearing a back pack with weights lol. I really like to train.

Also were you asking what a reverse diet was? I was thinking about adding calories weekly about 150cals a week until I reach my previous maintenance calories.

Again BIG thank you BBOD.
Right now you need to stop thinking about maintenance levels, and focus on eating properly, eating when hungry and listening to your body. Everything else is a distraction. If the scale isn't moving then you need to focus on monitoring it a little more closely and adding calories.

It will be extremely difficult for you to get fat eating all the clean, whole, nutritious food you want.

You have some good exercises in your routine. Keep working them for progression, adding reps and weight when you can - safely, using good form.

You are on a very good path. Keep getting stronger.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote