Thread: Q&A with BBOD
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 10:05 AM   #387
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayjeremy View Post
Do you have any recommendations for dip/pull up belts?

What should I be looking for? Is the "Polypro Dip Belt" by harbinger decent?

Also for straps. I know Versa grips are battle=tested and industry approved. Do you think its worth it cause the cost is pretty high (Yes I know, quality and cost go hand in hand).

Im planning on ordering from Amazon, we don't have anything like that where I come from. Or atleast, within reasonable prices.

Thanks
Harbinger's dip belt gets very high ratings on Amazon, so I wouldn't hesitate to get one.

Amazon.com: Harbinger 28900 Polypropylene Weight Dip Belt: Sports & Outdoors Amazon.com: Harbinger 28900 Polypropylene Weight Dip Belt: Sports & Outdoors

Versa Gripps are probably the single best piece of equipment I have purchased. I beat the snot out of them and after 4 years they still look great.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote