13 in 15
Max Brawn
Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: yes
Fav Supp: meat
KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
I think it's awesome that you are spending time helping others with their workouts. Passing it on, that's better than a 1,000 lb squat in my book.

Good looking session with the variations and volume.
Appreciate it OR! Looks like I have a new workout partner. We'll see how long he lasts lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
You know you must be doing something right when others approach you for help. I find it fun and interesting to pay it forward.

Nice to see you porgressing your way along while rehabbing the groin and shoulder issues.
Thanks Jimbro! At least the shoulder seems to be responding some. Yeah it's not bad helping folks, I just like to b!tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great weaksauce Rich! I'm mean Great workout Rich, kidding, not weak but I know exactly what you mean! Had one of those myself yesterday! Keep healing up and soon you'll be smashing everything again!!!
Thanks Jay one step at a time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leefarley View Post
nice work rich, i admire your rack curls that is what the rack is for right,
LOL Lee I liked them so much I did them again today bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeheep View Post
I know distractions are a pain Rich, but the sport needs good ambassators, and you seem to fit the bill...kudos to you for taking the time....
Thanks Marvin! It's tough showing folks the light when they really don't want to see it lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I see a lot of plusses. Congrats.
Thanks Steve pluses are always welcome!

Sorry for being MIA for the past few days folks. Just been busy. Will catch up on everyone's logs this week!!
KD5NFW is online now   Reply With Quote