Thread: Q&A with BBOD
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 09:29 AM   #356
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamite1114 View Post
Hey Steve, I'm a huge fan of Muscle & Strength and also your youtube channel. I wanted to ask you if you think it would be an okay choice to take the set to rep ratios that comes from your Bulldozer or Density workouts and use them for a Three-Day-A-Week Full Body workout? See, I love your theory of pause and rest from the bulldozer and density workouts but I am also a huge fan of the classic fullbody workouts like Reg Park and Arnold used, because I'm a fairly small kid (nineteen, 5'5", around 130lbs) and I would like fast gains.
That's a good question. I have been meaning to put the Bulldozer system into a fullbody, but haven't rushed to do so because there are a few variables I am not sure of. I think if you limit things to a max of 5 sets per day on one exercise it should probably work ok. I would start there are see how it goes.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote