View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 07:48 PM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Congrats to RamRod

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...tml#post359108

Quote:
Better break down of how things went...

There was a 1/2 Dozen or so 181's there, but all but myself was in the JR's.. So I was only competing against myself... HUGE mental help for me. Took the nerves down a notch. I was still shaking some before each lift.

I weighed 174.. I thought I would have been 178 or so... Which is fine. I have room to grow as well. I didn't try really to cut any weight for this.

First up SQUAT
350 Whites
375 RED - I dropped to fast and got stuck 1/2 way up. Another Lifter gave me some advice and said just slow it down some.
375 - Whites Actually pretty easy too

BENCH
255 RED- Said I jumped the press and rack command. A few guys said I didn't and I thought I wait till he said the command. Either way it was easy. I just up went on as normal
275 WHITES -Light weight
290 RED - I think I dropped to fast again. Trying to rush it.

Deadlifts
435 WHITES - easy
465 WHITES - easy again
475 RED - Said I hitched it a little. Everyone said others had bigger hitches that got whites. I knew I did a little, but it was very small. I think a little baby powder would have got it with no hitch.

So a 1,115 Total.... HUGE relief getting this first one done. I have another meet June 8th. It's at a local Gym who has a TEAM.. I know it's coming up fast, but I want on that team. To learn more.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links