View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 02:32 AM   #385
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Hope you are feeling better in the morning.
I'm fine thanks Steve. Any time you can miss that kind of weight twice without smashing your face or tearing something is a win

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
Very very strong benching big Al ... Nail that 185 in next session ... Stay healthy and strong brother ... keep killing it ...
Thanks Ravi. I'm back to full health now so hoping for a good squat on Monday.

Here's the video:

Good things:

- Lockouts were smooth off the boards
- Shirt fitted arms and chest nicely and offered a lot of support

Things to improve upon:

- Need to keep the collar a bit higher to touch with 185. Looking at the video it locks up around half board height and after hovering for a while, I end up drifting forward and touching low.
- Stop tucking my elbows forwards so much when I touch. This may be caused by the above but the end effect is it's really hard to get my elbows back around and, as per the 185, I can lose the bar back over my face.

I now have two days off before squatting on Monday. Going to be back in the suit and working up to a straps down PB all things being well.
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote