The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Day 1 with Purus was good. I used Condense today as I had to lift later in the afternoon and was doing reps today, nothing super heavy. I think I made the right choice.

No pumps, just good clean energy. The caffeine hit pretty hard and I did have to take a quick detour to the mens room, but thats normal. Only used half a scoop today, think I may bump it up to a full scoop next time.

Flavor - 10/10. Seriously, this stuff wasn't too sour, bitter, sweet, or bland. Best tasting PreWO I've tried
Mixing - 10/10 - a few quick shakes and a swirl and no grain in the shaker left
Energy - 8/10 - what I was looking for. Good energy, but not cracked out
Pumps - 9/10 - I don't like pumps, and this didn't give me any past what normal OHP work does
Strength - 7/10 - This seems more of an endurance enhancer than a 1RM thing, I like it
Endurance 9/10 - Only thing that worked better was old formula SuperPump 250 mixed with old formula Quake 10.0

I'm pretty well in love with this stuff. Nice work Purus. Muscle Marinade gets run Sunday up at BSM for strongman training.