Old 05-03-2013, 08:57 AM   #1322
JTurner
Max Brawn
Points: 7,933, Level: 59 Points: 7,933, Level: 59 Points: 7,933, Level: 59
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 2+ Years
Fav Exercise: BTNPP
Fav Supp: Beef
JTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beastJTurner is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Yeah, badass is right! Good stuff JT.
Cheers. Ha, badass maybe when I can actually get into the bottom position.

03/05/13 - Squat, Bench & Dead
Hang snatch, hip/thoracic band stretch
Overhead squat - full squat at middle finger on ring, plan is to work at POR next time as that's my limit.

Oly Squat 7.5min
105kg x 8 x 3

Incline 5.5min
80kg x 6 x 3

Conventional w/Belt 19min
200kg x 1 @7.5
160kg x 3 x 6

Had a presentation this morning so barely ate or slept in the last 2 days but I did choose to go to the gym instead of drowning my sorrows in the pub so not all bad.

Squats were nice and fast after the long warm-up. Incline bored me so rushed and got too pumped to bother with a 4th set.

Deadlifts were smooth and fast, will bump the single next week.

Considering this was 5th day adjusting back to keto its not so bad. Need to decide whether to have a 24-48 hour carb window or just add 50g dextrose in before sessions. Obviously I want the carb window to binge but I'm thinking the small amounts will get me through sessions and keep me more on track to loosing some chunk.