View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 02:46 PM   #26
Grip-N-Rip
Uber Brawn

Grip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehubbard View Post
Geez, I was just busting your chops. And yes, any man under 200 lbs is a women. Again, busting your chops. No need to get defensive.

Why dont I eat more food? I do actually, my view is food should be ENJOYED. Don't be stupid and eat **** all the time because that is stupid. My problem is with the people who complain about gaining weight and dont do a ****ing thing about it or more likely LIE about what they are doing. If you want to gain weight, EAT MORE CALORIES. However you want to do that is up to you. For me, I try and balance eating healthy foods with things that I ENJOY eating. Preaching that people have to eat clean to gain weight is not the way to go about presenting your side of the argument. Yes it is an option and yes it is healthier, but for many people it is a much less effective route, particularly for those on a budget. You also, assume that people that eat unhealthy foods gain body fat. There are plenty of people that eat crappy food all the time and do not get fat for various reasons. Additionally, it may have occured to you that gaining BF may actually be part of some peoples goals. Powerlifting is not healthy either but I still do it because I love it.

Sorry to hear about your health issues.
No offense was taking man. Also, when I was PL I LOVED it when was getting very competitive but really was a strain on my heart. So I have decided to take a break and focus on gaining LBM at this time.

My best lifts at 165 all raw:
Squat: 400
Deadlift: 480
Bench: 320