Austin Simply Fit #1
Max Brawn
Points: 9,189, Level: 64 Points: 9,189, Level: 64 Points: 9,189, Level: 64
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 15+
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Caffeine
bwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machinebwys61 is a lifting machine

Looks good. Nice start

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mombow111 View Post
@Shaolinwiki - After returning from a year of split to a full body I feel I can almost without a morsel of doubt say that I love the intensity of the workout and while I feel all around sore the next day, I like that no one of my muscle groups in particular got tenderized with a mallet (though It did feel like I was hit with by an 18 wheeler). I'll try to get picks up soon, but I'm completely horrendous with technology (despite my age) so we'll see how that goes.

Anyway here's what I got with my first w/o:
Clean and press 4x3 - 165lb w/ big grip bar
Breathing Squat - 225lb (I just recently switched over to full squats... apparantly)
Chest Press - 90lb db
Military press - 65lb db
1 Handed Row - 120lb db
Standing curl into Arnold Press 40lb dbs
Calf Raises - 450lb on hack squat machine
Situps - 70lb db
Hise Shrugs 225lb
Pullovers 95lb db

All and all pretty good day, I forgot to do 6 second negative but as long as I feel dead anyway I might just ommit that part (after giving it a fair trial). I bruised my right quadrecept on hyperextensions and I felt that the "extreme stretching" did more harm than good for me, at first. My back for was ****ed for like an hour or 2 immediately after the workout but that miraciously disapeared and my quadrecept hardly feels bad now too. Of I did the calf raises on the god damned hacksquat machine at the end of the workout and ultimately I think I got moreof a trap workout do to the fact that I couldn't figure out for the life of me how to get the god damned thing to rack.
bwys61 is offline   Reply With Quote