Thread: Q&A with BBOD
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 08:33 PM   #350
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weaponx25 View Post
Dear bearded beast

I have never really lifted weights my whole life. I am now 30 years old and have decided to get into powerlifting. I am very weak at this point but intend on great change. My question to you is: I have read Arnold's encyclopedia and staring strength for workout routines and form for the lifts however will this be safe to go to the gym with no spotter? Also if I have no spotter will my soon to be gains be smaller for fear of dropping weight on top of me?
Do you have a squat rack with adjustable pins where you can bench press and squat?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote