Old 03-09-2010, 01:53 PM   #22
ehubbard
Raw/Multiply Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 9,852, Level: 66 Points: 9,852, Level: 66 Points: 9,852, Level: 66
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 15
Training Type: Powerlifting
ehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grip-N-Rip View Post
Dude, you can call me out all you want. Yes, I do wiegh somewhere in the ball park of 165, but in the 170's at the moment (came from 103 lb a few years ago, so fee free to call me out bud)

I am not saying I do not enjoy getting off my regular eating habits, but I find it a bit misleading when someone thinks that in order for them to gain wieght when a plateau is hit, that depending on junk food is the best option. TO gain weight YES it is, but is it the most healthiest, NOT AT ALL.

Also, you dont know my past, what I have went throught the past couple years with my health/weight/heart/thryoid and etc. but if you did, I think you would have different view on my weight, ot be honest.

But I am not going to sit hit and tell any of you my story to make people think I want to be felt bad for. Not here for that.

One more thing, I do realize that the more LBM you have, the higher the food intake is. It is common sense. So why not just eat more?
Geez, I was just busting your chops. And yes, any man under 200 lbs is a women. Again, busting your chops. No need to get defensive.

Why dont I eat more food? I do actually, my view is food should be ENJOYED. Don't be stupid and eat **** all the time because that is stupid. My problem is with the people who complain about gaining weight and dont do a ****ing thing about it or more likely LIE about what they are doing. If you want to gain weight, EAT MORE CALORIES. However you want to do that is up to you. For me, I try and balance eating healthy foods with things that I ENJOY eating. Preaching that people have to eat clean to gain weight is not the way to go about presenting your side of the argument. Yes it is an option and yes it is healthier, but for many people it is a much less effective route, particularly for those on a budget. You also, assume that people that eat unhealthy foods gain body fat. There are plenty of people that eat crappy food all the time and do not get fat for various reasons. Additionally, it may have occured to you that gaining BF may actually be part of some peoples goals. Powerlifting is not healthy either but I still do it because I love it.

Sorry to hear about your health issues.
ehubbard is offline   Reply With Quote