View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 01:02 PM   #21
Grip-N-Rip
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,478, Level: 21 Points: 1,478, Level: 21 Points: 1,478, Level: 21
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Grip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehubbard View Post
Oh, god! Please. When you carry larger amounts of lean body mass, it is much much harder to eat clean and gain weight. Especially if you have an ulcer. I hear what you are saying but to bemoan someone who endulges in a little calorie dense food here and there is a little short sided. Besides, dont you weight 165? Don't make me call you out, ala Matt Rhodes. Let us fatties enjoy or cake and eat yours too.

P.S. Tony - Since I know you live close to BJs I HIGHLY recommend the Wellesley Farm Chocolate Chunk Cookies. To further enhance your tasty treat, remember to microwave those little ****ers for 15-20 sec.
Dude, you can call me out all you want. Yes, I do wiegh somewhere in the ball park of 165, but in the 170's at the moment (came from 103 lb a few years ago, so fee free to call me out bud)

I am not saying I do not enjoy getting off my regular eating habits, but I find it a bit misleading when someone thinks that in order for them to gain wieght when a plateau is hit, that depending on junk food is the best option. TO gain weight YES it is, but is it the most healthiest, NOT AT ALL.

Also, you dont know my past, what I have went throught the past couple years with my health/weight/heart/thryoid and etc. but if you did, I think you would have different view on my weight, ot be honest.

But I am not going to sit hit and tell any of you my story to make people think I want to be felt bad for. Not here for that.

One more thing, I do realize that the more LBM you have, the higher the food intake is. It is common sense. So why not just eat more?