View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 12:43 PM   #17
sneezingstardust
Max Brawn
Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

sneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grip-N-Rip View Post

Well said, Christine. A lot of people do not know how to set a a diet correctly in order to gain wieght in an efficent manner. So when the person is not gaining weight, they turn to ****ty food, which screws them in the long run piling on a lot of fat.
Exactly ^^

I'm helping my brother gain right now (ectomorph physique) and he's put on a good 8 pounds eating HEALTHY foods in the right manner. I think anyone can do it, but they figure, "Well, I'm trying to gain weight, and my genetics/metabolism help me eat anything, so it doesn't matter". Bull****! You don't see what's going on INSIDE your body when you feed it crap all the time, but it'll catch up to you eventually. I think it's just an excuse for people to eat whatever they want. Anyone can hide behind the mask of, "I'm bulking".
sneezingstardust is offline   Reply With Quote