Menace
Max Brawn
Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Probably seated row
Fav Supp: Anabolic Pump
emekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
I have a couple basic questions. Why did you start your journey, and how has your training evolved.
Wut up Elite!

Don't laugh, but i started this journey because i want abs! lol. I remember it to this date. I was posing around the house with my shirt off and i told my wife "I'm going to get a six pack" She said "I don't kno Mek (My nickname) some people are just not meant to have abs" I took it as a challenge. lol, So ibegin buying all these magazines and reading and researching and then eventually i found out that i was bodybuilding but i simply just trying to get abs.

What also played a factor into me starting this journey is that after i graduated from college and there were no more football games i felt a competitive void. I like competing and i have competed in some type of sport year round for as long as i can remember and the thought of not competing was saddening so that is another factor that helped me find bbing.

As for my training, it has evolved TREMENDOUSLY. lol, i was an over worker training 7 days a week doing 2 or 3 bodyparts a day and a ton of different reps and sets. Crazy hard cardio, 1 hour HIIT on the stairs, Elliptcal for days, etc. My training was all over the place. lol

Now, my training is more grown up. lol, i train more organized with more aim focus. Now i do about 4 exercises per workout about 4 sets each and 8-15 reps each set, some of which include dropsets and supersets. Sticking mainly to basic and compound movements, nothing new or fancy. Cardio is tread on incline speed of 2 - 2.5 for 30mins. And my body has responded greatly to this more controlled training.

One thing that has remained completely consistent my my effort. Giveing my best effort is something that i was taught in football and it has carried over to bodybuilding.

www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
emekajokammor is offline   Reply With Quote