Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Awesome Super Slim Jim! Congrats bud!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Holy crap Jim!!! I'm gonna have to stop eating or you are going to weigh less than my fat ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
Slim Jim . Congrats on the weight loss. I have some weight loss goals and hopefully I can follow you and lose it Good work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by I WILL View Post
Congrats on the weight loss. Can't wait to see all the good things that are going to happen for you Jim. Keep it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishHitman View Post
That last seven pounds is gonna melt away! Keep up the good work.
Thanks Jay, Rich, Cutty, Lisa, and Hit! It's been a very slow process over about 4-5 months now, which is what I wanted to do to hopefully preserve as much lean mass as possible. It is now pretty much a Paleo diet by default as I eat for auto-immune and celiac disease. Thankfully, going Paleo has been somewhat easy since I was gluten free already with an iron willpower. Additionally, I now never crave any food whatsoever, including dairy and in particular ice cream, which makes it simple to stick with the diet over the rest of my life. It is now simply a matter of adjusting portions for cutting and bulking. I also feel like a 25 year old!
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote