BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

I have shifted to training in the morning within the last few months. It has been working great for me.

Upon waking I drink a large cup of coffee with about 20 grams of weight protein isolate.
It takes me about 10ish minutes to drink the coffee/protien. I then immediatly start sipping water and continue to drink water through out my training session.
Usually I begin my session within about 25 minutes of waking.

This seems to work pretty well for myself. The first week kind of sucked, but since then it has felt no different then working out in the afternoon. At this point I actually feel better working out in the morning than I do when I occasionly work out in the afteroon on the weekends.
I have noticed that I am a bit more sensitive to poor sleep or not getting enough sleep, working out in the morning as opposed to afternoon.

If I were to pick one of your methods it would be the latter. To me, I don't think there is really the much benefit to stopping to have a protein shake and ceral beforehand.

I am not a powerlifter nor am I a bodybuilder. I just want to be big and strong.
Quote:
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: Write that quote down
[Today 05:50 PM] BendtheBar: If I am going to be a bro, I am going to be the best
Make gains, not excuses.
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote