View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 12:08 AM   #515
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vo2max View Post
Great to be here. I'm an avid weight training gym rat who loves the sweat and science of getting stronger and increasing lean body mass. I direct Evolve Medical Institute in NYC. I evaluate men and women to pro-actively help them stay healthy and fit. Diet and exercise are key; however, with the addition of hormone replacement therapy, the results are tremendous.

By regaining and maintaining metabolic and endocrine functions at the upper end of normal range for your age, you'll have the best opportunity for a more vigorous and healthy life. The science of age management medicine helps us identify and meet criteria, which places you in the lowest possible risk category for disease, particularly heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes, metabolic syndrome and Alzheimer's disease, and thereby extending your health span.

I look forward to sharing on this board and helping you journey toward better health. If you have questions, feel free to PM me.

Joel Nathan, MD (vo2max)
Medical Director
Evolve Medical Institute
300 E. 56th Street, suite 1
New York, NY 10022
212-410-9800
www.evolve-medical.com
Welcome aboard Joel!!!
H.Replacement M.D. you say???
NEW YORK CITY! ...burn, I needed some blood testing done,Ive been feeling groggy with ED lately.... JK

You will be an amazing asset to this board buddy, please take a seat and get your posting on!

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.