View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 12:13 PM   #12
SaxonViolence
Brawn
Points: 1,222, Level: 19 Points: 1,222, Level: 19 Points: 1,222, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

SaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributor
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I am anal about collars. I use spring locks on everything. Seen too many people lean and dump on tough lifts.

So I am the anti-you. I would never take the risk of a collar-less bar.
My gym never had those Spring Collars.

I think If I ever went back there, I'd stick a pair in my Gym Bag for my own Use.

At least that wouldn't mar the 225; 315; 405, 595 and 685 Progression that seems so Important in my Mind—since they weigh next to nothing, while regular collars add 5 Pounds per side.

{365–3 45's and a 25 on each side and 455 Are also important Landmarks to many...}

{I go over Past and either Predicted or Hoped for Poundages and Reps all day long, almost every day...

Not to the exclusion of other thingsbut it continually reoccurs throughout the day.}

I was just curious how many were forced—by Gym Rules—to use Collars Against their Will and Better Judgement...

Many Folks tell me that I'm Probably a High Functioning Asperger—or at least have many of the Characteristics—and things like a New Collar Rule at the Gym still make me mad enough to grind my teeth in rage, 30 some-odd years later...

Actually, I went by that Gym's Website—wanting to relive some Good Ole Days—and that Same Hated Sign was Prominently featured in a Couple Album Photos...

Getting my Flashbacks in full-drive once more over a long-ago Perceived Injustice.

Saxon Violence
SaxonViolence is offline   Reply With Quote