View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 12:22 PM   #2562
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stayaggro View Post
Sorry for the loss dude. My family's dog had similar problems, and I commend you for still training and going on with the day to day, It's hard, stay strong!
Quote:
Originally Posted by leefarley View Post
strong squatting swede, specially in the circumstances
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Training makes for a healthy way to mourn. It sure helped me mourn the death of my mom in early 2012. My cousin became an alcoholic when his mom passed.

Way to get it done swede! Your a big inspiration.
Thank you guys! Was meant to train heavy ass events this morning but did not have a babysitter, and the mrs was at work so had to settle with this.

Thanks alot to you all for the support. Giving up never is not an option for me, under any circumstances. The only thing that can keep me from training is family or work, OR major injury haha