Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishHitman View Post
Jimbo!!! I'm so damn happy for you! I guess you were just still healing and weren't injured at all, my friend The body is a strange thing.

I hope someday maybe we will be able to share a platform, or at least a squat rack. You're an inspiration to me with your passion and dedication.
Thanks Hit! The surgeon now thought that maybe that blood vessel that burst was an old one that was missed. I can now see text on the computer screen with thee right eye!

I would also like to meet you and other members here. I have met Rich in Texas last year and it was a great time. Thanks for the kind words as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrisulfr View Post
Curling in the squat rack.... son of a bitch.

Hey man great news! What I heard is your gonna get stronger for the next few months. Slow progression is how we do! Congratulations.
It was fun! Al was bugging me about wearing those gloves during a lift a few months ago. I have retired them but thought it would be fun to make fun of it.

Indeed, I will be lifting mostly BB style for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
Nothing i could have watched tonight would have been as wonderful as seeing and hearing this Jim. So happy for you!
Thanks Ben! That means alot to me. Nothing can wipe the smile off of my face right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
So happy for you super Jim ... keep up the great work buddy ...
Thanks Ravi!! Work will be kept up and progressing from this point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
I love you Jim. Glad to hear!
Thanks Cutty! I love all of you for what you do here in the forum. Unbelievable community that has had a huge impact on my life. What a ride so far!
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote